At Holgate Primary School we aim to provide every child with access to a broad and balanced education. This includes the National Curriculum in line with the Special Educational Needs Code of Practice.
Our aims are to:
- create an environment to enable each child to develop their full potential by providing reasonable adjustments.
- aim to provide identification and assessment of children with special educational needs;
- value their strengths;
- promote success and positive outcomes in the wider areas of personal and social development whilst setting ambitious and aspirational targets
- identify the roles and responsibilities of all concerned in providing for children’s special educational needs making clear the expectations of all partners in process;
- enable all children to have full access to all elements of the school curriculum wherever possible;
- provide high quality teaching that is differentiated and personalised to meet the individual needs of children and young people.
Our SEND policy can be accessed by clicking here.
Each school has its own school specific extended local offer which can be accessed by following the link below:
Who can I contact for further information?
Sally Harvey - Executive Inclusion Leader
Ellie Baker - SENCO
Sam Arnold- Head of School