Fixed Term, Part Time Care Assistant required 20 hours per week, Monday-Friday 11.30am – 3.30pm
Salary: Grade 2, Spinal Column Points 2-4 £18,516 - £19,264 (pro rata)
Contract: Temporary fixed term to start after Easter, Tuesday 19th April until Friday 22nd July 2022.
Holgate Primary and Nursery School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, caring, motivated and highly committed Care Assistant to join us in working in our Nursery alongside a professional, supportive and hard-working school and collaboration team.
The successful applicant will need to be an excellent team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting our pupils, staff and parents. Experience of working within an education, health, care or SEN setting would be desirable, however, full training will be provided for the right candidates.
We are looking for a Care Assistant:
- Who is patient and caring, and willing to work as part of a team with parents and other practitioners.
- Who will assist pupils with a variety of needs, to support in all aspects of their learning and care.
- Who is able to follow instructions but also work by using their own initiative.
- Who has some understanding of early years child development and supporting children’s behaviour.
- Who will share responsibility for key children and be responsible for their care.
- Who will support children who at times find learning difficult.
- Who can be creative and ‘think on their feet’.
In return we offer you:
- Training and development that will support you in the role.
- A hard-working and extremely supportive team of staff at Holgate Primary and Nursery School who are very friendly and caring about all they do.
- Opportunities to be part of a formal collaboration which will help broaden your experiences.
An application pack with further details about this post can be requested by emailing email@example.com
The posts start date: After Easter.
Closing date: Tuesday 29th March 2022 at 12pm noon
Interviews will be held at Holgate Primary and Nursery School on Friday 1st April 2022
No agencies please.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be taken up before interview and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.