Here are some activities you may want to engage in.
Click here to view the latest Take 5 activities. The Take 5 password has been sent via Parentmail.
- Joe Wicks' Daily Youtube Live Stream Workout at 9am
- Cosmic Kids have lots of Yoga videos designed for children on their Youtube Channel
- Our children love Go Noodle they have videos on their Youtube and their website
- BBC Supermovers have loads of fun and active videos on their page
- The NHS has teamed up with Disney to produce some 10 minute Wake and Shake videos
- Disney Workouts from This Girl Can
- Typing in 'Just Dance' into Youtube brings up a lot of dancing videos you can follow along with!
- Play Keepie-uppies in your garden
- Have a dance party
- Team GB's Travel to Tokyo Home Activity
- Rob Biddulph - an author and illustrator - has created some draw-a-long videos
- Get building with this 30-day Lego challenge
- Create some artwork using recycled materials
- Cbeebies Creative Play
- There are hundreds of craft ideas here
- Create music: make one of these DIY instruments; use Go Kid Music; listen to Kids Music - you could even have a festival at home
- Explore some of these at-home Science activities: Cbeebies Science, Raising Dragons
- Look around your garden. What animals and plants can you see there?
- Do some gardening.
- Hold a household Treasure Hunt
- Go on a virtual museum tour: British Museum, The Natural History Museum, RAF Museum, The Louvre, NASA, Buckingham Palace
- Go on a virtual Zoo Trip: Atlanta Zoo 'Panda Cam', Houston Zoo, Georgia Aquarium, Monterey Bay Aquarium,
- Walk around a virtual Art Gallery: Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum, National Gallery
- Set up your own role-play area, den or fort
- Create an 'at-home' shop - take turns running it
During the school closures, we know that your children will be spending more time online, is important to make sure your child remains safe online - look through our guide for ways to support your child's online safety.
If your child is struggling to make sense of the current situation, sharing our social story or one of these ebooks may help: